We've got a superb meeting planned, which will include:
- A great opener - please don't be late for the 9, 11 or 7!
- An update on all that has been achieved in the project so far
- Hearing from Bishop Samson Kasele on how the whole project started, from a Zambian perspective
- Hearing from teachers involved in the schools links
- An update on the hospital links
- Updates on fundraising and planning for Project 125 - building a dormitory for 100 girls in Serenje
- Hearing what Kids2, LIFE and Garth Hill College have been doing to raise money
- Pastor Bernard Ngosa talking about what the future holds for our partnership
- Matthew Frost, the Chief Executive of Tearfund, giving their perspective as our partner in the project
- The chance to eat some Nshima, the staple food in Zambia
- And most of all thanking God for His hand on all that we have attempted to do.
We will also have the first of three weeks of offerings, looking to raise £80,000 for year 4 of the project, and £95,000 to get the girls dormitory built.
We will also be joined by a number of leaders from other churches who are considering embarking on similar projects. Let's be praying that God will speak to their hearts too, and remember to make them feel incredibly welcome.
Hope to see you there,