- Regular Giving up to September 2012 - £13,059
- Cash given in the Gift Days - £40,020
- Pledges to be redeemed - £13,821
- Expected regular giving to September 2013 - £15,545
- Provisional Gift Aid Claim - £11,845
- Total - £94,290
If you're interested you can hear a recording of what I said on Sunday here.
I've got a couple of requests.
- If you've made a pledge please redeem it in the next couple of weeks. You can do this by putting it into one of the regular giving envelopes, writing on the envelope both your name and that this is to redeem a Serenje pledge, and then putting it into the regular Sunday offering or handing it in at reception.
- If you haven't yet given and would still like to be involved then its not too late. Just use one of the giving envelopes and make it clear on the envelope that your gift is for Serenje. All money we receive over the £80,000 will go to other nations we are involved in.