Next Tuesday evening at 7.45pm we've got our All Leaders Meeting in the K2 building on our Bracknell site. I'd love you to be there if you currently lead a Kerith ministry or small group, would aspire to lead in the future, or would just be interested to hear a bit more about what's going on and our plans for the future.
Amongst other things we'll be talking about :
- The development of a vision for where we'd like to get to by the end of 2020
- Progress in the 8 focus areas we identified at the beginning of this year
- An introduction to new members of our staff and trustee team
- Developments on our Bracknell, Sandhurst and Windsor sites
- Plans to extend the K2 building on our Bracknell site
- Plans to have a permanent facility for our Sandhurst site
- Changes to this years Willow Creek Global Leadership Summit
- New developments within our Academy
- Changes to our MyKerith online database
- And much more!
We'll start with refreshments so please come on time ready to hear about all that we believe God has in store for us.
Hope to see you there,