I got a phone call this morning from the Bracknell Standard asking me to answer the following 15 questions for a feature in this weeks paper. I'm not going to give you my answers until after the paper comes out, but would be interested to hear what you would have said. If you do it why not post your answers as a comment on the blog or on facebook - I'd be fascinated to read some answers.
Don't forget to be inviting people to The Vigil - it's going to be brilliant. I've also been working on my Sunday preach today on The Verdict - that's looking good too!
PLEASE COME UP WITH MORE THAN ONE WORD ANSWERS - e.g. What is your favourite holiday destination? Cornwall – we always used to go there as a child and I have very fond memories of the place because of that.
AND YOU CAN BE FUNNY!
1. What is your favourite food?
2. What is your favourite holiday destination?
3. What was the last book you read?
4. What is your favourite TV programme?
5. What was your first pet and its name?
6. What is your favourite film?
7. What painting or photo do you have on your wall or desk?
8. Who would your ideal dinner guests be?
9. What car do you drive?
10. What is your biggest regret?
11. What makes you smile?
12. What was your first job?
13. What do you like about Bracknell Forest?
14. If you won the National Lottery, what would you do?
15. If you could be asked one question what would it be and what would you answer?