- All three meetings will be the same. That means if you'd normally consider the evening meeting to be a bit too "way out there" for you or your guests, have no fear as it will be just the same as the morning meetings. Why not think about inviting guests for both the morning and the evening meetings.
- Adrian Holloway will be speaking at all three meetings. I personally think that he's one of the UK's most anointed evangelists, and a very clear communicator of the gospel. His talk is going to be split into three short messages. He will do an appeal at the end of the third message where he will ask people to lift their hands if they'd like to respond to what he's said.
- We are going to have a choir (although no robes!). They will doing some performance items, as well as supporting the us singing some of the carols!
- We will have the college car park for the evening as well as the morning meetings. Please park there, unless you have a pass for the Kerith car park.
- We will have 100 copies of J. John's book "The Life" to give away at each meeting. This is a very readable account of the life of Jesus. We will also be encouraging people to sign up for the evening and daytime Alpha courses, which start at the end of January.
- The new LinK magazine will also be available for us to give out to guests.
- We will be serving mince pies at the end of each meeting.
- If we do fill any of the meetings, and you're a regular, please consider giving up your seat for a visitor. You can always watch the meeting on the screens in reception.
- It's going to be brilliant!
I hope that's enough information. If there's anything else you'd like to know then please just ask!