We felt that in order to serve people from other churches well, it would be good to have an open day where we gather together key members of the Kerith team, and allow people to ask any questions they might have.
The open day will be on Thursday 9th June and will run from 10am-3pm. It will include an introduction to our team, a tour of the buildings, lunch, an opportunity to chat one on one with any of our team and a group Q&A session.
The Kerith team there will include:
- Ben Davies (our previous Senior Pastor)
- Our architect
- The administration and finance teams
- Our events and conference planning team
- Our facilities team
- The creative arts team including music, drama, video, literature and the technical guys
- Our children's work and youth teams
- Representatives of all the teams serving the local community including Foodbank, Debt Counselling, Special Needs ministry and Crisis intervention
Many of you reading this are already part of Kerith, but will know of people in other churches who could benefit from a day like this. If so please can you pass on an invite to them.
Others reading this may be outside Kerith, but feel that it would be helpful to learn more about what we are up to. If so we would love to have you (and your team) here on the 9th. Many of our team are volunteers, so please don't limit those you might invite to just paid staff.
The day, including the lunch, is free but it would really help us if people could register in advance so that we have an idea of numbers, and also what areas people might be particularly interested in. You can register via our website.
If you have any questions then please feel free to email us, or give us a ring on 01344 862699.