For Rocknations the last minute booking really causes us problems, as we have to order hotel rooms, coaches and lots of other stuff in advance. So please can I ask you to do the following:
- If you're a young person, and you think you're going to Rocknations, just check with your parents that they have actually booked you in!
- If you're a young person, and you want to go to Rocknations, talk to your parents, get a booking form and get booked in asap.
- If you're a parent and you've already booked your young people in - thank you so much!
- If you're a parent with young people not coming then please encourage them to go - they'll love it and so will you!
- Encourage friends with young people to get them to go to Rocknations.
- Talk to any young people you know about going.
Let's be praying for all the young people, from all around the nation, who will be going to Rocknations and similar youth events over the summer. The God would raise up an army of young people who will follow Jesus with everything they have, and transform our nation for Him.