I've always tried to write the blog primarily for people who are part of the Kerith community, but it's fascinating to see where else it gets read. The top ten places it is read (with the UK representing about 80% of the readers) are:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- South Korea
- What do you enjoy about the blog?
- What do you wish I never mentioned again?
- Is there anything else you'd like me to write about?
- If you're reading it from somewhere other than the UK I'd love to know what you make of it.
- Anything else you'd like to say
I look forward to hearing from you all :)