If you're coming to the morning meetings please bring your donations to the College car park where they will be collected. At the evening meeting please bring your donations directly to K2.
If you can't bring your stuff on Sunday then you can bring donations to K2 on Monday 2nd July from 9.30am until 3pm.
Catriona Mitchell will need willing hands to help to sort donations from 9.30am until 9pm on Monday 2nd July. If you can volunteer any help please come along to K2 during those times.
Catriona says the following things are what we initially need:
- Clean adult and children’s clothing, shoes, accessories, handbags – in good saleable condition - not ripped, damaged or stained.
- Bric a brac, collectables, crockery, china, homeware –all in good saleable condition.
- Toys in good condition.
- Linens and other household items,
- Jewellery; art work; CDs; DVDs.
- Small electrical items only. We cannot take large items.
If you can't bring stuff on Sunday or Monday then please just hang on to it, as there will be plenty of opportunities to donate in the future.
Thank you so much in advance to everyone who is able to donate - rest assured that all the money raised will be going to fund projects to bless our local community.