Konnections is Kerith's respite facility for children with disabilities & additional needs. Anja Davies, our current Konnections Manager, is stepping down from the role so we are in the process of looking for a new manager for Konnections.
I've included the outline job description below. If you, or someone you know, would be interested in applying then please email Lydia Harris-Lane, who oversees all of our work as a community with children and families, for more information and an application pack.
This is a key role for us to fill, so let's all be praying for the right person to come forward.
This is a paid position working 3 to 4 days a week, with some working on Saturdays required.
The role is to manage the Konnections Saturday and holiday short break projects, which includes the following day to day duties:
- Staffing of the projects
- Training (where necessary) Project Leaders for the projects
- Liaising with the Project Leaders
- Ensuring all safeguarding protocols are in place
- Support processes that promote the good running of Konnections (Finance, training, admin etc.)
- Undertaking risk assessments for young people, activities and rooms
- Liaising and consulting with the council and other professionals ,and writing reports when necessary
- Providing support to parents and families
- Health and Social Care
- Children and Young People
- Play work/therapy