We have been so encouraged by the stories coming from Kerith delegates who have attended the past 2 years of the Wildfires Festival that we are going to make it part of the annual rhythm of our church calendar.
We want to make it possible for as many as possible to attend, and in particular want to use this as an opportunity to invest in our children and teenagers. To help achieve this:
- We are going to take up an offering later in the year so that we can offer FREE places to all our children and youth up to the age of 18.
- The offering will ALSO cover bursary places for adults who need financial support to be able to attend Wildfires.
So what does this mean practically?
- The super super early bird rate (which saves you £20 on the full adult ticket price) ends on the 30th June, so if you are a full paying adult then please get your ticket now via the Wildfires Festival website (I’ve just bought our tickets!).
- If you have already booked in some under 18’s and would like to take up the free under 18’s offer then please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund on those tickets
- If you’d love to come but money would be a barrier to you, please ask to be considered for an adult bursary place. To do this speak to your site pastor on a Sunday, or email them via the who’s who page of the website.
- In the next few weeks we will release details on on how to give into the fund that will enable others to attend.
Please be thinking and praying about the possibility of joining us in May next year - whether as campers, in a caravan or staying offsite. You won’t regret it!
We are also looking into options to hire tents for those without so don’t feel you have to rush out and buy a tent just yet!
Hope that all makes sense. If you have any questions then please email reception and we’ll attempt to get you an answer.