Thank you so much for engaging in our week of prayer and fasting. I’ve heard really encouraging things from people who have been working their way through the blogs and the daily prayer themes, people who came to the Kingdom Come prayer night, people who watched in online and people who have booked into the prayer room. Prayer is part of the foundation of all we do, and it feels like we have done some of the groundwork for all we are hoping to see God do this term.
Please can you finish this week by praying for our sites.
Please pray for the site you attend:
- Pray for your site leader and their family, and all the other leaders at your site
- Pray for salvation and healing to be a regular part of what happens
- Pray for unity and great love for one another
- Pray for favour and great relationships with the other churches in the area, with the local authority and other local organisations
- Pray for your sites expressions of justice in the local community
- Pray for marriages to be strengthened and for singles to find family in community
- Pray for the children and youth on your site
- Pray for continued favour for us financially as as a church
Pray for the sites other than the one you attend.
Pray for the elders, trustees and central teams who support everything that happens across all of our sites.
Please can you also be specifically praying for West Wight as they launch weekly Sunday meetings this Sunday. I’m going to be down their to join with them. It’s so exciting how the work there has emerged out of what was our Sandhurst site, a grandchild for Bracknell. Pray for many children for each of our sites :)
Thank you again. I am so grateful for your prayers.